Head of AcademyKanika Forbes
Executive PrincipalNick Soar
Harris Academy Tottenham
- Harris Academy Tottenham, Ashley Road, London, N17 9LN Get Directions
- 020 3772 4243
About Harris Academy Tottenham
Harris Academy Tottenham opened in September 2014. As an all-through school, it has begun with a Reception in its Primary phase and a Year 7 in its Secondary phase. These phases will grow by a year group each September until it reaches full capacity and it will also have a Sixth Form.
Our Academy is based on an ethos of excellence, encouraging students to fulfil our high expectations through a dedicated and committed approach. We combine the hallmarks of a traditional Secondary education with a progressive curriculum in our brand new facilities.
At Harris Academy Tottenham, we instil an ethos of hard work, dedication and commitment to learning, through our Academy values. These are:
- To ENDEAVOUR is to strive for your goals, through maintaining the highest expectations of ourselves.
- To ENJOY is to take delight and pleasure in the learning process; To gain a feeling of success through relentless passion and drive.
- To EXCEL is to achieve your full potential, through mastery of concepts and an ambition to be the best you can be.
At Harris Academy Tottenham, we are innovative, open and collaborative. We would like fellow innovators, passionate pedagogists and creative class leaders to join us during this exciting time. With a dedicated SLT team on hand for support and guidance, there are a multitude of CPD opportunities to thrive on. You can expect to be a part of a fantastic team of dedicated teachers and support staff as well as an attentive, supportive work culture.
Our brand-new facilities allow us to continue expanding our curriculum offer, ensuring students experiences are both varied and enriching. The premises has undergone a comprehensive programme of refurbishment, and reached completion in May 2019. Our new Sports Block opened in May 2019, and has fantastic facilities including a Sports Hall, Activity Studio, Multi Use Game Areas.
Having been recognised as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED in June 2017, we are excited to have new members of staff join us in delivering transformative learning experiences. The inspectors commented that ‘learning is the business of the day’ and that sentiment underpins all that we do. Since then, the school continues to grow and strive for the highest standards.
“At our Academy, children will develop their academic scholarship alongside their character; becoming citizens who are a credit to their local community. We provide an extensive extracurricular programme to allow students to develop as a well-rounded person, ready and prepared to embark upon whichever pathway they desire. That is only possible through the partnership that exists between families and colleagues and partners at the academy. We are incredibly proud of the close relationships that develop between colleagues, parents, governors and pupils, and indeed they are central to all that we do.” Lawrence Foley, Principal
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work a new and exciting academy, judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
- Excellent prospects for future promotion
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best