Head of AcademySimon Carrasco-Morley
Executive PrincipalFran Perry
Harris Academy Chobham
- 40 Cheering Lane, London, E20 1BD Get Directions
- 0203 747 6060
About Chobham Academy:
Chobham Academy opened in 2013 to serve the growing community of East Village, Stratford together with longer standing communities in Newham and Waltham Forest. Chobham is an all through school educating young people between the ages of 3 and 18. Chobham was judged to be Outstanding by Ofsted in 2015.
Chobham Academy is always keen to recruit inspirational and committed staff. Most of all, we are on the lookout for potential colleagues who like our students and want to help them succeed. We understand that if staff are to give their best to our students over a sustained period of time, then the school needs to provide them with the best working environment possible. We want our staff team to be well motivated, well looked after and to feel valued. If your time at Chobham is to be happy, then it needs to be rewarding and professionally fulfilling.
Why work at Chobham Academy?
- Excellent facilities for learning, leisure and sport, creating a dynamic centre of learning and the hub of the local community
- An all-through Academy, providing unique opportunities for nurturing and developing educational excellence throughout the local community
- Inclusive model of learning, with an ethos based upon aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all
- All the advantages of a successful academy group, including a strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package